We are collecting information about hardware interfaces of modern and obsolete devices, including pinouts of ports, expansion slots, and other connectors of computers and different digital devices. This information is essential for everyone who wants to investigate insights of modern computer hardware, explore ways it's works, design devices with computer connection.
Our handbook includes :
- Pinouts of computer hardware components, internal connectors, buses and input/output ports, i.e. RS232 Serial DB9 pinout, PCI-Express (PCIe) .
- Pinouts and brief information about some common computer hardware interfaces, such a USB, Serial ATA (SATA pinout).
- Pinouts of audio/video connectors (i.e. S-Video connector or HDMI pinout)
- Schemes of car interfaces (i.e. OBD-II pinout)
- Layout and numbering scheme of common and device-specific connectors
Most of documents have been created from public-available internet sources (with link(s) to origin(s) included). Feel free to contact webmaster if you believe that any of the publications affects your author's rights.
You are welcome to ask any questions about pinouts, connectors and wiring at the forum.
Content of this site is a result of collective work. Something left uncovered? You may submit pinouts to the collection! Click here to submit your information and webpage will be created with YOUR knowledge.